Wednesday, August 04, 2004

One Year

Well, it's been one year. Can you believe it? I can't. One year ago today I started this blog. I feel bad sometimes that I don't blog more often, but now that I realize that I've kept it somewhat together for a year, I'm kinda proud. I enjoy writing a lot, I just can't seem to find the time to do as often as I would like. I've actually resorted to keeping a list (I love lists) of blog topics on an index card in one of those clip thingys that you can stand up in front of your computer so that you are reminded every day of all the things you want to do or have to do but still haven't done.

My next blog is going to be about school supplies and how much I love them. I've been meaning to write it for a week now. I was in Target last week and saw that they had the school supplies out.

I'll get to it soon. For now, just a note to mark a milestone.

No comments: